Welcome to The Pink Kitchen.....where life is fashionably delicious!!!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Good Morning

Yes, that's right. Even the smoothies are pink in The Pink Kitchen! :) This is my favorite blend so far when it comes to smoothies. This is what I've been having for breakfast. I try to avoid dairy as much as possible, so I don't use a lot of yogurt in mine. For that reason, I buy one small 6 ounce-size yogurt which is typically enough for at least four smoothies. I just pop it back into the fridge each time. This smoothie is sweet, creamy, and very filling. All the fresh fruit makes me feel energized and ready to start the day! I hope you all have a great morning!




The Pink Kitchen Smoothie


Ingredients:


1 1/4 cup fresh pineapple chunks (about 7 large chunks)
1/2 fresh mango, cubed
10 frozen black cherries
1/8 cup french vanilla yogurt (I like Stonyfield Organic)
2 tsp honey
1/4 cup cold water
8 ice cubes (5 cubes if using large ones from trays)


Directions:


1. Add fruit to the blender, followed by yogurt and honey. Add water and ice cubes last.
2. Blend on high until smooth. Pour into a large glass and ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment