This recipe is so easy and also creamy, dreamy!
Pork Cutlets with Mushroom Cream Sauce (adapted from RecipeGirl.com)
1 pound pork tenderloin
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 large shallot (or 2 small), peeled and finely chopped
8 oz. baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
1 container Kraft Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
Salt & pepper
1. Cut pork into individual serving-sized pieces. Place pieces between two sheets of waxed paper and pound out to 1/4-inch thickness. (I used a rolling pin and went crazy!) Season pork with salt and pepper.
2. Place flour on a plate or breading tray and dredge pork, turning to coat all sides. Shake off excess.
3. Heat a few drizzles of olive oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat. Cook pork on both sides until browned and cooked through.
4. To make the cream sauce, heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a skillet. Saute shallots until they are soft and begin to caramelize. Add a little more olive oil to pan and stir in sliced mushrooms. Continue to stir until mushrooms become tender, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Add Kraft cooking creme and stir until heated through.
6. Serve sauce over pork.
***Also, don't forget to vote on the poll (located in the right-hand column of my blog page) for what recipes you'd like to see more of on The Pink Kitchen!!! Only 7 days left to vote!***